“Established in 1945, we’re the number one for all your automotive requirements” says Justin Brinklow the managing director of Ontime Automotive…. and he’s right. At Ontime Automotive we believe that we have unearthed a much needed niche in the automotive industry, offering services across a number of automotive sectors whilst remaining specialists in all.
Core to our success is our strong belief that, to be true to our UK customers, we should be wholly managed from home shores. Currently we employ over 500 staff and we are the owner-operators of 400 vehicles that operate throughout Europe which makes us Europe’s largest enclosed car transport delivery operator.
So, what do Ontime Automotive actually offer? Here is a brief breakdown of our Global Automotive Transport Services services…
1. Our Covered Car Transport service is Europes largest enclosed car transportoperator, offering a worldwide vehicle delivery service by sea, road or air.
2. Our Luxury Car Transport service is for luxury vehicles that require extra special care and attention. We collect production-complete cars and transfer them to their final destination, via our distribution centre.
3. Our International Car Transport services, plan manage and track your vehicle movement to door. When we say we’ll be there, we’ll be there!
4. Our Event Management team make sure vehicles arrive on time and in perfect condition for events the world over. We understand that events are time critical so your vehicles will always arrive on time and in perfect condition.
5. Our Technical Services Division provides end to end preparation services at our state-of-the-art preparation facilities.
So, whatever your automotive needs you can be sure that Ontime has the solution to your requirement. If you are interested in any of our services then call our team on 0844 249 3960 and they will be happy to help. Alternatively, visit our enclosed car transport website for more information.
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Google + for all the latest news, offers and events.